Monday, December 15, 2008

Hi Everyone


This is kind of strange to me. I am new to blogging. My co-worker Lisa helped me get started. Well to be honest she designed it all. She makes it seem so easy! Well here I go. We are the Fryer's we live in Deweyville on a 5 acre fruit farm. We are very busy 7 months out of the year. We have all kinds of fruit trees apricots, apples, peaches, plums, cherries. If that doesn't seem like enough we also have an acre garden full of potatoes, watermelon, pumpkins, zucchini, etc. It's a love hate thing. I love having all the goodies to eat but its a lot of hard work. The older our girls get the harder time we have getting them to help out. Its hard work! They even turn down money. Crazy! From spring to fall we spend every Saturday at the Farmers market in Logan. Mark works for Garland city as the street manager, and I work at Alpine orthopedics for Dr. Heninger and Dr. Edwards. We have 3 girls. Janda 15, Katelynn 14, and Cassidy 10. They love playing softball with Mark as one of there coaches. Cassidy has decided to take the year off and play soccer. They keep us busy. But its fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment